Our innovative legal services focus on putting our clients in a position of strength as early in the litigation as possible. Combining our vast trial and complex litigation experience with advanced technology allows us to deliver powerful results for our clients and our partners.
Roe is one of the top trial lawyers in the United States, trying many complex tort and product liability cases, primarily on the plaintiff’s side, as well as representing business and commercial litigants. Early in his career, Roe was selected as the Outstanding Trial Lawyer of the Year in Mississippi in 1993. He has been lead counsel in many multi-million dollar verdicts in complex and commercial litigation cases, and handled scores of civil settlements in the hundreds of millions of dollars. Roe also has a considerable amount of experience defending companies in a myriad of business disputes, contract claims, and tort litigation.
Roe is a 2018 Delegate to the 75th Judicial Conference Conference of the Sixth Circuit U.S. Courts. He is a frequent speaker and writer on a variety of legal and technology topics, earning the distinction of a “Global Top 100 Legal Technology Thought Leader” by City Tech Magazine, London U.K., plus being featured in the “President’s Corner” of Law & Technology News.
Roe is the Co-Founder of Cicayda, a litigation SaaS in e-discovery, as well as the former CEO of CaseLogistix, a critically acclaimed e-discovery review software, now owned by Thomson Reuters.
At Cumberland Law School (Class of 1985) he was the Editor-in-Chief of the Cumberland Law Review and Co-Captain of the National Moot Court team. He is a 1982 graduate of Wake Forest University.
Roe is active in the Nashville start-up business community and mentors and assists young entrepreneurs. He is a casual golfer, 9990 skier, and sports enthusiast, coaching AAU Boys Basketball for many years. Roe is proud to be a Kentucky Colonel, and you likely can find him at Churchill Downs on the first Saturday in May.
Here are a few other things about Roe:
• AV Rating by Martindale-Hubbell
• Member, Mississippi Bar (admitted 1985)
• Alabama Bar (admitted 1988)
• Tennessee Bar (admitted 2017)
• Member of the Tennessee Bar Association, Mississippi Bar Association, Alabama Bar Association, Nashville Bar Association
• Admitted to practice before the United States Supreme Court, the Mississippi Supreme Court, the Alabama Supreme Court, the Tennessee Supreme Court, and various U.S. federal district courts and courts of appeal
• Finalist, Nashville’s 2014 Entrepreneur of the Year, Greater Nashville Chamber of Commerce and Nashville Entrepreneur Center
• Speaker, ILTAcon 2017, International Legal Technology Association
• Speaker at LexThink.1, ABA TechShow
• Author of numerous articles in law reviews and industry publications
• Member, Dean’s Advisory Board of Governors, Cumberland School of Law
• Owner, Digome, a nominee for the Best in Digital Technology for Music in 2009, Next Nashville.
• Fellow, Samford University, Birmingham, Alabama
• Fellow, University of Kentucky, Lexington, Kentucky
• Kentucky Colonel, Honorable Order of the Kentucky Colonels
• Member, Nashville Kiwanis Club, Nashville, Tennessee
• Member and Usher, Covenant Presbyterian Church
Patrick is admitted to practice in Tennessee, Mississippi (since 1984), Alabama (since 1992), and Louisiana (since 1993). He is a Martindale-Hubbell AV-rated attorney and is admitted to the Supreme Courts of Alabama, Louisiana, Mississippi and Tennessee as well as the U.S. Court of Federal Claims, various US. Federal district courts and courts of appeal.
Patrick graduated from Ole Miss Law School in 1984 and attended undergraduate school there as well. He moved to the Nashville area in 2012 from China where part of his work involved consulting with Chinese law firms and businesses on a variety of issues. Since his return to the U.S., he has become active in the community including his work as a reserve deputy and a member of the volunteer fire department in addition to providing pro bono legal representation to various charitable organizations in the area.
- Cumberland School of Law, J.D., 2014 (Top 18%)
- Research and Writing Editor for the American Journal of Trial Advocacy
- Scholar of Merit in Civil Procedure
Areas of Practice:
- Products Liability/Mass Torts
- Business Litigation
- Personal Injury
Trey is admitted to practice law in Tennessee, the United States District Court for the Middle District of Tennessee, and the United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit.
Trey once scored 60 points in a high school varsity basketball game.
- University of Tennessee College of Law
- Editor, Tennessee Law Review
- Dean’s Citation for Excellence in Contract Drafting
Areas of Practice:
- Corporate transactions
- Outsourced general counsel
Frazer PLC is the fourth law firm founded by Roe Frazer. As a top trial lawyer since the late 1980s, Frazer offers vast experience in navigating complex litigation, resolving business disputes, and developing keen legal strategies. “My focus has always been, and will always be, on innovative strategies designed to establish strong positions early, leveraging advanced technology in all facets of the practice of law, ” says Frazer.
“Do more with less.” Frazer PLC is committed to lean principles, sensible fee arrangements, and “client-first” representation. “To promote efficiency and keep client costs as low as possible, we use Artificial Intelligence to mine the key data early, devise succesful strategies around that data, and execute accordingly” Frazer says. Frazer PLC gives its litigation clients a big advantage: “No case is too big for us because we deploy the latest and fastest technology, creating efficiencies in time and resources with innovative litigation solutions. We also have trusted law firms with whom we collaborate on many large matters. There are no silos at Frazer PLC.”
Frazer PLC also offers solid business and legal consulting services for entrepreneurs and companies. “We make sure that entrepreneurs ask all the right questions from initial formation to capital raising. We help growing companies get to that next level,” says Frazer. “Growing companies need the flexibility of fixed fee arrangements and solid, immediate advice.”
Areas OF PRACTICE
Business Contracts and Torts
Intellectual Property, Trademarks, and Copyrights
Commercial Real Estate Transactions
Mergers & Acquisitions
Lawyers + Technology
Frazer PLC’s blend of experienced litigators, technology, and corporate lawyers provides clients and partners with significant advantages in litigation, mediation, and business.